Boost Your Confidence
Help your teen build strong self-esteem and believe in yourself
You have a teen at home you love dearly, but they don’t seem to believe in themselves.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful? A safe and judgment-free environment allowing them to grow into a stronger version of themselves.
Let’s face it, it’s kind of a dream come true: getting your teen all the support they need to get that confidence boost they’ve been missing so far.
And this place, does indeed, exist.
Without real support and strategies they’re drowning with:
Teenagehood doesn’t have to be hard!
Looking for solutions here and there is not the way to go about it. When you keep picking up an idea here and inspiration there, what is missing is consistency.
You’re getting mixed messages and overall the efforts you are putting are not giving you the results you were looking for.
Here's The Solution
What is the course made of?
- Each lesson contains a short video (7 to 10 minutes)
- Each Module comes with a Workbook (it includes all the exercises for the Module)
- Chat support is available ( at the end of each lesson, I invite the student to use the char to ask me any question they may have
- What is Confidence?
- Who are you?
- Message Received
- About your Mirror
- Just as You Are
- Discovering your Values
- Setting Healthy Boundaries
- Everything is Possible
- Chancing your Attitude
- Becoming Grateful
- Making Mistakes
- Taking Responsibilities
- Making the Right Decision
- Setting Realistic Goals
- Facing Challenges
See what students say about my previous course
I believe in my programme
If after 14 days, your teen has completed at least two lessons, one the work in the workbook and doesn’t like it. I will give you your money back.
- Lower anxiety with coping mechanisms to tackle down stress and learn how to manage their anxiety.
- Increased confidence with the development of the sense of self-worth
- Becoming Bully-proof as bullies are lazies and don’t confront confident people
- Growing into Organised, motivated and independent young adults
How hard is the course?
The programme is composed of short bite-sized videos. Each explains one concept regarding confidence-building in a very accessible way. There is a chatbox under each lesson to contact me directly in case something isn’t clear. During the period when the academy is open, they will have monthly group coaching to help them go through the course.
What payment methods are available?
You can pay using paypal or your bank card.
What if my teen doesn’t like it?
You have a 14 satisfaction guarantee. If after 14 days, your teen has completed at least two lessons, one the work in the workbook and doesn’t like it. I will give you your money back.