Confidence is what helps teenagers make safe and informed decisions. Teenagers with a healthy level of self-esteem and self-worth know to avoid people and situations that are wrong for them. During teenagehood, having anxiety is a completely normal reaction to the high stress environment school can be.
Coaching will help them discover and acknowledge what makes them special and embrace their uniqueness. It will create the perfect settings for them to discover their authentic self and understand what they really want. Additionally, it will help them identify what triggers their anxiety and how to better respond to those triggers. This will reduce the impact stress has on them.
As a result, they will be better able to face stressful situations. It will also get them rid of mood swings and depression. They will become strong and confident young adults.
- 3-month package (renewable)
- 12 weekly or 6 bimonthly Zoom sessions
- Personalised coaching program especially tailored for your teen’s need
- Access to private WhatsApp group for continued support between sessions
- Shared Google Drive folder to keep track of the work and progress done
- Unlimited email parental support in between sessions
Perfect for your teen if they:
- Talk negatively about themselves
- Constantly compare themselves to others
- Fall victim to bullies
- Avoid trying new things
- Blame others for their mistakes
- Have a tendency to worry about everything
- Are often restless or agitated
- Have issues falling asleep or sleeping the full night
Price per month
Weekly Sessions €280
Bimonthly Sessions €160